3.29.2015

Days 82-88 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 82: I received my order from Sweet Kawaii Design. I blogged about here.

Day 83: The other day when I went to Micheal's I noticed that they have so many Boo plushies everywhere. They were literally in every corner!

Day 84: I'm posting a Korean beauty haul tomorrow so I thought I would give you a sneak peek. This is one of the products that I bought.

Day 85: We took Lucy to get groomed on Thursday. This is her after photo.

Day 86: When I heard that Starbucks had a birthday frappuccino I had to go and taste it! It's really sweey but I love it! I especially love the raspberry infused whipped cream! Finally Starbucks is making fun frappuccinos!

Day 87: My sister made these vegan cookies the other day. She recently bought a vegan baking book and has been making a bunch of recipes from it. She made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday!

Day 88: Speaking of my sister, she found a copy of Bee And PuppyCat and bought me it! I am going to start collecting the Bee And Puppycat comics, cause they bee so cute!

How was your week and weekend?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment