3.31.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ March Faves

Time for another monthly beauty favorites posts. I can't believe it's April tomorrow! Summer is almost here! This month I didn't have too many products to share so it's going to be a short post today. Let's go ahead and jump into it my March beauty favorites.

Ahava Time To Clear Rich Cleansing Cream
This is my favorite go-to cleanser ever! I discovered this cleansing cream from Birchbox years ago and I finally bought another tube after almost a year of not using it. The cleansing cream has a creamy gel-like consistency, which I love. This cleaner makes my face bright, clear and smooth!

Eye Makeup Remover Pads
I ran out of my makeup remover earlier this month so I bought these eye makeup remover pads from Target. I don't personally like wipes/pads to remover my makeup because of the rubbing but I needed something to use until I get another makeup remover. The pads are huge! You only need one pad for both eyes.

Essie Nail Polish in Blooming Dandy
When I saw this beautiful color in the newest spring collection I had to go out and get it. I probably own hundreds of nail polishes similar to this color but I can't help myself! I love robin's egg blue colors.

Shea Terra Organics Argan + Green Coffee Around-Eye Beauty Serum
I've been trying to switch up my skincare routine to more healthy natural products. Almost half of my current skincare regime is natural so far and I've noticed a significant change in my face so far. I massage this serum around my eyes, focusing on the under and corners of my eyes. The bottle is a decent size and you only need a pump for every use so it will last me a long time!

Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner
I know I just shared this product yesterday in my Korean beauty haul but I've been using it ever since mid-March and it works pretty well. It's not the best eyeliner out there but it' better then other liners I've used before. Review coming soon!

What are some of your beauty favorites you recently discovered?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment