3.03.2015

Beauty Favorites ♥ February Faves

It's time again to share my most used makeup and other beauty discoveries from February. This month I had a lot of favorites but I narrowed it down to my top 8. These are my the products I've been using obsessively for the past few weeks! Enjoy!

Candy Stripper Cupcake Mirror:
I received this deliciously good looking mirror in the December 2014 Zipper magazine. Not only is it huge but it stands on it's own, which is great for me because I've been using one of those cheap $1 hand mirrors from Forever 21. Finally I can let my hand rest!

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser:
I revisited an old favorite, the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I've been wearing this under my makeup for the past few weeks and my makeup stays on longer then usual. I forgot how much of a difference applying a primer does!

Tony Moly Hello Bunny Perfume Bar in Coco Floral:
Perfumes have a hard time staying on me and since I don't like lugging around a perfume bottle I went and got something more portable, a perfume bar. It has a very strong floral scent with notes of lemon, amber and musk. I actually believe they repackage these and got rid of a few of the scents so I'm not sure if it's still available.

Parlor Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray:
You know why I love Birchbox? Because they send me products that I wouldn't normally try like this sea salt spray. I evenly spray this in my hair (damp works best) and scrunch with my hands to create effortless tousled waves. Be careful though the scent is addicting!

Mario Badescu Skincare Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater:
Whenever I needed a perk me up I spritz on a bit of this rosewater spray by Mario Badescu. At first the combination of aloe and herbs kind of worried me but the mist mainly smells like roses.

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in Ash Brown:
I picked this eye brow liner on a whim and I've been super impressed with it! When I saw swatches of this online I was high skeptical but after trying it on my own brows I instantly fell in love! Review coming soon!

Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm with Sunscreen:
Your lips contain the thinnest skin (that's why they crack the easiest) so you have to make sure you protect them with SPF or sunscreen. This lip balm is not only cute but it serves a great purpose.

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Frankincense + Myrrh Extracts:
Since it's still pretty cold out there I decided to trade in my old moisturizer to something more thicker. I found this one at Target near the natural beauty products for a decent price. I've been using other natural products along with this cream and they have really improved my skin. I will try to post an updated skin care rountine really soon!

What are some of your favorite beauty products?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment