2.26.2015

Vacation Beauty Haul ♥ Urban Outfitters, LUSH, etc

Last week while I was in Florida I picked up quite a few beauty products and a few other bits and bobs that I would like to share with you guys. I was really proud of myself as I didn't spend too much money. Since I go to Florida once (sometimes twice) a year I normally don't bring back any souvenirs but I wish I would've brought more Disney related stuff, I really wanted to get a Alice and Wonderland teacup maybe next time.

When we first got to Orlando we went to Target and Walmart to pick up daily essentials that we forgot to pack. I found this Hello Kitty hand sanitizer at Target by the beauty travel section. At Walmart I found one of my favorite Japanese candies, Botan Rice Candy! You can find it at the foreign food section you should check out your local Walmart to see if they sell it!

On one of our days we went to The Mall at Millenia and I headed straight to Urban Outfitters because we don't have one anywhere near us. I wanted to check what Korean brands they have to offer. I ended up picking up a lot of the Tony Moly products, like the perfume bar, eye corrector, and the so cool eye cream that I love so much! I also bought the full-size Batiste blush dry shampoo and the Mario Badescu facial spray with aloe herbs and rosewater.

At the mall I also went to LUSH (which we also don't have) and got a free Cupcake mask because I had 5 of their tubs (yes I brought them all the way to Florida). LUSH recently came out with six new shampoo bars and I bought the Brazilliant bar which is suppose to tame thick curly hair, which I happen to have. It has a strong citrus scent that I absolutely adore!

Can't forget about my bae, Baymax! It's the only Disney item that I got.

When I got home from my vacation a package from Birchbox was waiting for me! I ordered from them a week before hoping to get these products before my trip but sadly it didn't show up in time! Inside was the Shea Terra Organics Argan + Green Coffee eye serum and the Ahava Rich Cleansing cream (my favorite cleanser). I'm in the process of using natural skincare products.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment