2.02.2015

January Playlist ♥ Monthly Favorites

A new year means a whole lot of new songs! I'm so excited to listen to all the new songs that this year will bring! Marina and the Diamonds is coming out with a new album this year but she's slowly releasing a few songs until it comes out, my favorite song so far is Happy! Lana Del Rey released a song for the movie "Big Eye's" when I first heard the song I instantly fell in love because of Lana's vocals in the begining!  This month a bunch of kpop idols made a solo debut like Shinee's Jong Hyun, CN Blue's Jung Yong Hwa, and After School's Lizzy. Also, a few kpop group's made a comeback such as Nine Muse, 4 Minute, Infinite H, JJCC and Davichi. Down below I provided a video playlist which features all my favorite songs along with some of the music videos. Enjoy!

Listen to the full playlist here


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment