2.16.2015

February Wishlist ♥ Monthly Wishlist

February Wishlist
Milky Candy Bar iPhone 6 Case: Since picking up a bag of Milky candies I've been craving one of those adorably delicious candy bar wrapper cases that I always see on eBay. This white case with pink flowers is my favorite!

Hello Kitty Fujifilm Instax Camera: I'm so glad I held out on getting the Fuji Instax camera because I am definitely going to get the new Hello Kitty camera instead of the pastel polaroid cameras that everybody has.

Aymmy Diner Lunch Bag + Diner Burger and Coffee Sweater: Ayumi Seto's Spring collection is absolutely amazing! These are my two favorite pieces. The lettering reminds Dunkin' Donuts!

The Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask 3D: So I've never played a Legend Of Zelda game in my life but after hearing so much on the Majora's Mask remake I wanted to add it to my game collection. I actually tried to buy the physical copy this weekend but none of the stores around me had it in stock. I don't like buying games via the Nintendo Eshop because I don't trust digital buying (like buying ebooks, apps, games, etc). Hopefully I will be able to find a copy of the game before I leave for Florida later this week so that I can play it on the road.

DHC Disney Marie Lip Cream: I wanted to get this before my trip to Disney so that it would match my Marie kitty ears but I completely forgot! I will probably end up getting it anyways because it has one of my favorite Disney characters, Marie!

Etude House Eyebrow Pencil: I bought a tinted brow gel from Maybelline but it didn't cover the sparse areas between my brows. So I stumbled across this video from the Etude House on how to get the soft innocent eyebrow look that k-idols have so I went ahead and bought this pencil hoping that it will become my new brow staple.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment