2.23.2015

February Happy Mail ♥ Monthly Subscriptions

It's time for some Happy Mail! I always look forward to receiving my Happy Mail because I am a stationary fanatic and love playing around with stickers, cards, etc! When I saw the sneak peak of the February Happy Mail I couldn't wait to get my envelope in my mailbox! This Happy Mail featured some of my favorite cards so far. The cards were very spring like with floral and pastel themed cards.

Happy Mail overview
Here are six of the eight cards. I am absolutely in love with the coffee and doughnut cards! I also love the pastel colors of the Happy Birthday and I Miss You cards.

Here is the other two cards and a rose postcard with the words "Just Because" written over the roses. This month's Happy Mail features a lot of the checklist style cards, which I think is a great idea for those occasions that don't really have events.

I also got a white pencil with golden letters written over it. The word stickers are one of my favorite parts from this month's Happy Mail! I can't wait to use them in my planner! There is also six color wheel stickers which you can stick to the back of envelopes.

Lastly is this very colorful print. The print has a rainbow painted effect with the phrase "Create The Things You Wish Existed" in gold letters.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. These are pretty as patries! Makes me really want a Happy Mail subscription now! n_n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one! I love getting my Happy Mai!

      Delete