2.18.2015

February Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

My February Birchbox arrived the other day in a florescent orange-red and purple box. Inside were amazing new sample-size products that may or may not become a new treasure in my makeup or skincare routine. I've tried countless of samples from Birchbox before and every so often I find an amazing beauty product that changes my beauty regime. I've discovered many products from them that I use daily and hopefully this month's box I may possibly find a new addition to add to my collection.

List of products
Bow overview
Parlor By Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray Full-size, $24
What: This celeb stylist's new nondrying spray gives you soft, beachy waves-and smells amazing.
How: Spray evenly onto damp or dry hair and style with fingers for a tousled look.

Jules And Esther Cucumber Eye Gel Full-size, $27
What: This soothing, botanical-infused treatment combats puffiness, wrinkles, and dark circles.
How: Using your ring finger, dab gel lightly around eye area morning and night.

Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Full-size, $24
What: This brand new mascara gives lashes dramatic curl and lift for an eye-opening look.
How: Sweep the innovative Hook 'n' Roll brush along lashes for glam that lasts up to 12 hours.

What's inside this month's pillow pack?

Clean Skin Eau de Parfum Full-size, $69
What: This light, alluring fragrance mimics the subtle scent of bare skin.
How: Spritz on for a fresh blend of lotus blossom, blue rose, honeydew, and white musk.

Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet Full-size, $39
What: This gel-cream, derived from antioxidant-rich grapes, hydrates skin and reduces redness.
How: Twice daily, spread a small amount onto hands, and apply to face in even strokes.

I choose the Parlor sea salt spray as my sample choice of this month because I love trying out different sea salt mists to create mermaid beach waves. I was really excited to find not one but two skincare items this month! The cucumber eye gel and the Caudalie moisturizing sorbet. Benefit Cosmetics is coming with a new mascara called the Roller Lash and they're giving Birchbox subscribers a first try at their mascara!  So overall I loved this month's box but unfortunately I won't be using the mini fragrance sample (because I never do) but aside from that I can't wait to test out the rest of the samples!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment