2.15.2015

Days 40-46 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 40: Guess what I found at Target, again? Tim Tams! Target always gets rid Tim Tams but they always seem to bring them back but in a different brand (last time Pepperidge Farms owned them). My local Target carries the caramel and original flavor. Caramel is my favorite!

Day 41: Lucy looking at herself in my mirror. She knows she's beautiful!

Day 42: I bought this cute Minnie and Mickey Tsum Tsum phone case for our trip to Disney World next week. Expect a lot of Travel/Orlando/Disney pictures next week!

Day 43: Someone wants food.

Day 44: Avocado on toast is one of my favorite snacks!

Day 45: Valentine's Day! My sister gave me this adorable Baymax card! I'm adding it to my Baymax shrine.

Day 46: My mom bought me the Maybelline Baby Skin primer. I love this primer! I used it back before it made it's American debut. Check out my review here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment