1.14.2015

Tone It Up Birchbox ♥ Monthly Subscription

Guess what I got in my mailbox the other day? My first Birchbox of the year! This month we got to choose between not two but three Birchboxes, your regular box, a relaxing spa-themed box, or the Tone It Up box customized with products chosen by your trainers, Karena and Katrina. Since I am a huge fan of TIU and currently following their Love Your Body Series I had to choose the TIU Birchbox. If you chose either the TIU or relaxing Birchbox then you already knew what you were going to get in your January box so sadly this month's box was no surprise. However that's all right because I was really excited for the Tone It Up Birchbox!

A message from your trainers.
Box overview
List of products
Whish Three Whishes Body Butter in Lavender Full-size, $24
What: Antioxidant-rich hydrator that softens, soothes, and firms.
How: Smooth onto skin after showering. A little goes a long way!

Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk Full-size, $19.50
What: A TIU fave that absorbs grease and puts the bounce back into second-day or post gym hair.
How: Shake can and spritz 10 inches from roots. After 2 minutes, brush out to distribute powder.

Aquareveal Satin Bright Soft Water Peel for Face Full-size, $49
What: Gentle treatment that removes impurities and exfoliates without irritating skin.
How: Apply to damp face and neck and massage to visibly sweep away dead skin cells. Rinse, well.

Let's find out what's in this month's pillow pouch!

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette Full-size, $19.95
What: With these versatile neutral and metallic shadows in your beauty arsenal, you're all set.
How: Sweep on one shadow or layer a few. Take this palette sampler with you to glam up anywhere.

Coola Environmental Repair Plus Radical Recovery After Sun Lotion Full-size, $32
What: This soothing lotion uses agave to moisturize, protect, and calm any post-sun woes.
How: Apply liberally to face and body after an outdoor workout or other time in the sun.

It was pretty cool to see what the ladies at Tone It Up when they're not at the gym. I can't wait to use the Coastal Scent's eye shadow palette and Aquareveal face peel. I've already tried the dry shampoo before so I'm glad I got another bottle to try. Since I don't go outside often I probably won't use the Coola after sun lotion but I can save that for when summer or something. I've already tried the body lotion and I love it! It's absorbs fast and smells incredible!

What Birchbox did you pick this month?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment