1.06.2015

December Beauty Favorites ♥ Monthly Favorites

It's time once again for a fresh new set of miscellaneous beauty goodies that I discovered in December. This is also the first beauty favorites roundup of the year! So cheers to a new year filled with amazing new skincare, hair and makeup products! Now let's get started!

Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls
Miss Jessie's is a brand for curly haired girl's, like myself. This blue gel is designed to give you pillow-like bouncy curls without weighing down your luscious locks. Since using this I've noticed that my hair looks more volumized and fluffy, plus it smells unbelievably good!

Etude House Play 101 Pencil
After hearing so much talk about these eyeliners from Etude House I finally decided to try one. This pencil has satisfying results, it hardly smudges or creases and stays put pretty much all day.

Maybelline BROWdrama in Soft Brown
I love using brow gels because they're quick and easy to use. You just comb the mascara wand through your eyebrows and you are set! Unfortunately most brands don't sell brow gels just pencils, which I'm not a huge fan of. This isn't the best brow gel I've use (I highly recommend the ones by MAC) because the gel is more of a liquid and hardly covers the sparse areas in your eyebrow, but it's what I used in December so it made it onto my favorites.

Vasanti Kajal Extreme in Rose Gold
I was thrilled when I found this gem in my December Birchbox. I've never seen a rose gold eyeliner as alluring as this one by Vasanti Kajal. It does not have the best staying power (I've only worn it on my waterline) but it provides a lovely color that makes your eyes glow.

EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm
Every time EOS comes out with a new flavor I have to get my hands on it! This time EOS infused coconut milk in one of their new lip spheres and immediately I was intrigued. It works just about the same as the others but has a different flavor and looks cuter!

Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk Lipstick in BE102
I've never tried a lipstick that is as smooth as butter and really pigmented. My only problem is that these lipsticks aren't at all the same as in the swatches Etude House gives on their website. I almost got a different color but I'm glad I looked up some reviews because they all said the same thing.

Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm
I picked this up randomly a few weeks ago while I was Christmas shopping. It's a translucent strawberry smelling lip balm that hydrates your lips. I like slathering this on before I go to bed so I can wake up with soft lips in the morning.

Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion
I've been eyeing this cushion pact for such a long time. I decided that the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion would be the first cushion for me to try. I was surprised with the coverage it hides all of my imperfections and gives me a natural dewy look.

Amber Blush 24 Hour Moisture Ultra Shea Body Cream
As you guys know I love sweet scents and this body butter is the super sweet that most people may not like it. However if you like obnoxious candy smells then you will adore this body cream.

Would you like to see a 2014 beauty favorites post?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment