1.25.2015

Days 19-25 ♥ 365 Challenge

Day 19: Every single month I'm falling more and more in love with cute stationary, thanks to Happy Mail! You can check out my January Happy Mail here.

Day 20: I was craving a veggie burger the other day so I made a healthier alternative using whole wheat tortillas instead of buns.

Day 21: Snack time! This time I had a Chocolate chip peanut crunch Clif Bar and I tried another new Naked juice, this tasted way better then the kale juice did.

Day 22: Thirsty Thursday!

Day 23: Cheat day! We made cinnamon rolls on Friday. Is it just me or are cinnamon rolls like the sexiest dessert food ever!

Day 24: I finally got the iphone 6! I've been using the iphone 4 since it came out but I finally got to upgrade my phone.

Day 25: Rice crackers are one of my favorite quick and healthy snacks. I usually serve them with Nutella or peanut butter on top but I wanted to try something different. This time I spread on some strawberry Greek yogurt and topped it off with some blueberries and strawberries. It was delightful!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment