1.18.2015

Days 12-18 ♥ 365 Challenge

Here is this weeks batch of photos from the week. Enjoy! (=^-ω-^=)

Day 12: Every year I look forward to picking out a new planner. This year I decided to go with the Hello Coco Diary which is a quirky little booklet with cute illustrations on each page!

Day 13: This was my breakfast on Monday morning. I tossed some granola, coconut flakes, dates, cashews, mini chocolate chips and walnuts in a zip lock bag to create a healthy trail mix. I also tried the new kale blazer Naked juice and it tasted horrible! Way too much celery!

Day 14: My post work out snack. A chocolate chip cookie dough Larabar and a green smoothie. Yummy!

Day 15: Vitacost was having a sale on the Bob's Red Mill products so I went ahead and bought two bags of products I've been dying to try. I bought the Soy Protein Powder for smoothies and Nutritional Food Yeast to make cheesy food.

Day 16: I bought some new work out clothes to exercise in from HM. You can check out my full post here.

Day 17: I made chia seed pudding the other day. It was my first time making chia seed puddling and it was way watery then I thought it would turn out! Next time I plan on leaving it longer in the fridge to see if it gets thicker. Stay tuned!

Day 18: We took a surprise visit to a international market. They had all this amazing food that you only in Asia! So forgetting all about my diet I decided to stock up on some yummy goodies! I'm going to post the full haul later this week.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment