1.31.2015

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream ♥ Beauty Review

Finding a new beauty product to add to your skincare regime is one of the hardest thing ever, trust me I've tested hundreds of products and still haven't found my permanent family. But sometimes it's those hidden gems that surprise you and make an expensive luxurious cream seem like a waste of money! When all along your new family member was living in your local drugstore disguised between hundreds of other skincare products waiting to find a home. Today I will be introducing the newest addition to my skincare family, the Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream. I wasn't expecting this eye cream to change my skincare routine at all, but it did!

What it claims to do
"This hypoallergenic eye cream contains gentle ingredients that are proven to moisturize, nourish and help reduce the appearance of fine lines."

Pros:
- Hydrating
- Moisturizing
- Helps with puffiness
- Reduces dark circles
- Whitening
- Doesn't irritate eyes
- Affordable
- A little product goes a long way
- Comes with a lot of product

Cons:
- Haven't seen that much improvement with fine lines (because I don't really have any)
- I wish this product could help prevent wrinkles or anti-aging

My experience:
I bought this eye cream probably around November of last year. Honestly I was nervous at first because most eye creams cost around $30 so I wasn't expecting a $8 eye cream to do anything but I went ahead and gave it a shot. Within the first application I noticed that my eyes were both nourishing and hydrating. The cream also reduces dark circles because of the whitening properties. Overall I think it does a great job for $8.

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! If you are new to eye creams and are looking for a cheap product that works I highly recommend this product!

You can but the Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment