1.29.2015

#88 Love Life ♥ Book Review

#88 Love Life is a illustrated book that features 88 thoughts on love and life based on the daily thoughts on personal love and life experiences. This is a great source for daily inspiration and motivating words, reminding that life is beautiful apart from the hardships we often face. If you are ever in need of some uplifting good energy flipping through the pages of #88 Love Life really helps. Down below I featured some of my favorite phases and illustrations from the book.  

This book is by one of my favorite and lifestyle blogger, Diana Rikasari. Diana is one of my style icons because of her colorful, bold, quirky style. The beautiful illustrations are by Dinda Puspitasari. I've never heard of Dinda prior to #88 Love Life  but after reading this book I've become a fan of her artwork. 

You can purchase #88 Love Life here.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment