1.13.2015

2014 Beauty Favorites ♥ 2014 Favorites

I discovered some amazing new beauty products in 2014, skincare, hair care, and of course make up! Today we are going back in time and looking back at my top beauty picks from 2014. Enjoy!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil
I ordered this overnight serum from The Body Shop back when it was first released and it's probably one of my top 3 serums that I've tried so far. The scent is dreamy (it honestly makes me drowsy) and I love how that texture is oily but not greasy.

Color Club Blue Ming Nail Polish
I'm surprised that I only have one nail polish in my 2014 favorites. A majority of the year I had acrylic nails on (which I recommend you guys not to get unless you want your nails to be ruined forever!) but when I wasn't wearing artificial nails I had this gorgeous color painted on my nails. I love how light but bright this blue is, I think it's my favorite polish in my collection!

BH Cosmetics That's Heart Eye Shadow + Blush Palette
I'm not a huge eye shadow wearer but I always have at least one palette that I use every year. For 2014 the That's Heart palette was the one I used pretty much all year. I mainly used the natural colors as liner.

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo
Dry shampoo is praticly my everyday shampoo, I use it all the time! My favorite drugstore dry shampoo is this one by Not Your Mother's. It's absorbs all the oil the best, it's affordable and comes with a lot of product inside. 

Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
This is my favorite sea salt spray I've ever used! It activates previous curls and gives the effect of effortless beach waves. I use this product all year long!

Maybelline Dream Pure 8-in-1 BB Cream 
I don't normally use drugstore bb creams (because western BB cream normally suck) but after trying this bb cream my thoughts have changed! It has great coverage and stays on all day!

Stippling Brush
In 2014 I discovered the beauty of the stippling brush, it's pure magic! I now apply all of my BB/CC creams with a stippling brush. It is amazing at creating a flawless airbrush finish without leaving any streaks. I got this brush at Target for a couple of dollars.

LUSH Sparkle Toothy Tabs
I bought these toothy tabs from LUSH back in summer. They are great for travel and leave your teeth extra squeaky clean!

LUSH Cupcake Face Mask
This mask is my favorite from LUSH. It's great for those with oily/combination skin and smells so heavenly!

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Eye Stick
When I bought this I only bought because of the adorable panda packaging. I didn't think it would actually do anything for my eyes but it did! The balm inside glides on smoothly and makes my eyes feel refreshed!

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist
I haven't used this since the summer but I remember loving it because the spritz doesn't miss my face, like other mists.

Sally Hansen Healthy Cuticles Now!
This is one of the products that saved my nails after I got my acrylics taken off! The cream hydrates the cuticles and makes your nails healthy.

It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky
This is my favorite bb cream I tried this year! The coverage is amazing, smells nice and the packaging is hella cute! I just wish it came in a bigger size.

It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner
I got the chance to try the It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner and well it's a miracle! This spray left my hair feeling healthy and hydrated. I wish it came in a cream or gel because I'm not a fan of leave-in conditioners that come in spray bottles.

Forever 21 Detangler
Let's just say if it wasn't for this comb I would be a walking tumbleweed.

Nature Republic Aqua Combination Watery Cream
I really loved the consistency of this cream, it's a combination of a gel but a little bit more watery (hence the name). I would recommend this cream to those with oily/combination/normal skin.

The Body Shop Pumice
Even though I take good careful of my face I always seem to neglect my body skin. As result I have rough slightly dry skin....that is until I discovered the pumice. Be careful while using this because it's kind of rough!

Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream
I haven't used a hair removal cream since I first started shaving at 15. But I really wanted to try this gel cream by Veet. When used correctly it makes me hairless for a much longer time then razors do.

Benefit Posie Balm
This was probably one of my favorite lip balms that I came across in 2014. It glides on smoothly across my lips and the color leaves a lovely sheen.

Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Kitty
Another great lip find! It's a bit drying but the color matches my natural lip color perfectly.

Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl
During the winter it's hard for your skin to get that fresh dewy glow but with the right makeup products you can fake it! I apply a bit of this on my forehead and cheeks and sometimes mix it in my bb cream for an overall warmth all over my face.

Innisfress Apple Juicy Emulsion Lip + Eye Remover
I use this makeup remover to remove my makeup at night. It has a great green apple scent!

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack
Every week I use one of these pumpkin sleeping packets. It's hydrating and makes my face soft and smooth.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light
For a healthy glow I add this into my bb cream. It highlights my face perfectly!

Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls
After I shower I comb this through my slightly damp hair. It makes my curly hair look lovely and leaves an addicting smell in my hair that lasts all day!

Etude House Precious Mineral Cushion
This is my favorite find of 2014! You use the sponge puff to apply the product all over your face and the puff doesn't get any oil so you can reuse the puff as much as possible!

Essie Grow Stronger Nail Strengthener
This stuff makes you nails strong and healthy! I apply on one coat and it leaves a beautiful light pink wash over your nails. I highly recommend this product if you want stronger nails!

Sally Hansen Miracle Nail Thickener
This is suppose to strengthen your nails and make them feel thicker. I apply one coat before I paint me nails.

What are some of your favorite beauty products you discovered in 2014?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment