12.11.2014

"Ugly" Cute Christmas Headband ♥ 12 Days of DIY

The other day I saw a video with Crayon Pop and they were wearing these really tacky cute Christmas headbands with these huge Christmas trees and presents attached. I was so inspired by their hair accessories that I decided to make my own adorable ugly Christmas headbands that are super easy to make. Let's get started!

I used these really cute knitted ornaments that I found at Target for $2! These ornaments are so cute I need to get more for my tree!

What you need:

- A thick headband
- Glue gun
- Scissors
- Christmas themed things that you want to put on your headband

First cut off all the strings and tags that are attached to the ornaments.

Next place the ornaments where you want them to sit on the headband. Plug in your glue gun and glue!

TADA! Now you have a adorable Christmas headband to wear to all of your holiday parties!

Are any of you going to a ugly Christmas sweater party? 

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment