12.03.2014

November Favorites ♥ Lifestyle

Time for another one of my favorites posts this time I well be talking about my random lifestyle goodies. Some of these favorites include games, tea, vitamins, and more! Enjoy!

Bigemow Green Tea with Lemon:
This is by far my favorite green tea ever! When I first started drinking green tea I didn't like the taste of it but after drinking this tea that has lemon infused in it I became accustom to green tea and now I love it! To this day this is still one of my favorite teas.

Vitafusion Omega-3 Gummies:
One fact you probably don't know about me is that I can't swallow pills not even small ones (and yes I've tried almost everything, I guess I have a weak gag reflex). Because of this I chew gummy vitamins, my favorites are by Vitafusion.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:
Back in my Gameboy days I played Pokemon Ruby it was one of the few Pokemon games I played when I was younger and I loved it! Nintendo recently released a newer version of Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire so of course I had to get it! It's basically the same game but newly remastered for the 3DS but it does have a few new surprises.

Fantasy Life:
I wasn't going to get this game at first but the more reviews and screenshots I saw the more I became interested. With that said I am so glad I decided to get this game because it really entertained me and I was literally glued onto my 3DS for days playing this game! Review coming soon!

Hello Kitty Earphones:
I always get my earphones tangled in my bag but at Target they had this Hello Kitty pouch set and I got it asap! Not only are these earphone set cute but it's also functional!

What are some of your lifestyle favorites?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment