12.01.2014

November Favorites ♥ Beauty

We are finally at the end of the year! Can you believe it? Well it's time to talk about my favorite beauty products I discovered in the month of November. Let's get started!

Oh and I want to let you guys know that I will be blogging everyday in December along with 12 days of DIY! That means I have 12 DIY projects (mainly crochet) that I will be sharing on my blog so that you guys can make for your family and friends in time for Christmas! The first day of 12 Days of DIY starts tomorrow! Get your hooks ready!

Innisfree Apple Juicy Emulsion Lip + Eye Remover:
I've switched from using removing wipes to a new makeup remover from Innisfree to completely takeoff my makeup. It smells exactly like apples and contains a lot of product. I dispense a little bit of this onto a cotton ball to remover my eye makeup. To remove my face makeup I rub some of this on my hands and lightly cleanse my face, I follow up with my regular skincare routine.

Too Cool For School Pumpkin Sleeping Pack:
I've used a few sleeping packs before but I kind of have a love/hate relationship with them because I hate the fact that it gets my pillowcase dirty but I love the amazing results I get in the morning. I started using these cute little pumpkin sleeping packs by Too Cool For School. They are actually one-use samples that come in a pack of 10 so I can use them up without committing to buy the full-size product.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights in Bare Light:
Dewy glowing skin is one of my favorite textures to see on the skin but it can be difficult to achieve if you don't use the right products (you don't want to look greasy!). The Skinlights illuminator by Revlon is amazing! It's the best one I've used so far that gives me the dewy look I strive for!

L'Oreal Paris Visible CC Eye Yeux Concealer:
This concealer has been my go-to get rid of dark circles and wake me up concealer all in one stick! Its a roller ball concealer which wakes me up because of the cold feeling the roller ball gives. The concealer is not the best but it's good enough to conceal dark bags.

It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky:
It's Skin never seems to fail me I've loved every product I've tried by them so far. This BB cream is my new love! It has cute packaging, amazing coverage, affordable and smells yummy! I don't think I've fallen in love with a BB cream in a long time!

Vaseline Lip Therapy Cocoa Butter:
I've never been a huge Vaseline fan (the name and smell kind of always threw me off). However I got this tiny sample free when I bought lotion so I decided to try the cocoa butter flavor and I love it! I approve of the cocoa butter flavor but not the original.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black:
This is a great mascara for layering. It doesn't dry out too quickly so you can layer this stuff on forever! It also lengthens my lashes nicely.

Covergirl Full Lash Bloom:
I immediately gravitated to this mascara because of the cute packaging (Is it me or are western mascaras just not cute?). Its not just cute but it also works! It adds volume and separates lashes pretty well.

What are your favorite beauty products you discovered in November?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment