12.07.2014

Nature Box ♥ Unboxing

A few days ago I found a Nature Box at my doorstep! I didn't even know I was still subscribed to Nature Box but it was a nice surprise to find some healthy snacks waiting for me. Since I didn't know that I was getting a Nature Box I had no clue which treats I would be getting, let's find out together!

For those who don't know what Nature Box is it's a monthly box subscription. For $19.95 a month they send you 5 bags (or more, for extra charge) if healthy snacks that are good for you. You can choose whatever snacks you want to try or they can send you 5 random bags.

Here are the bags of snacks I got. I've tried all of these already so I will be reviewing each snack.

Cranberry Almond Bites
These bites were my favorite out of the five bags. They are sweet yet fruity and amazing!

Sea Salt + Cracked Pepper Pumpkin Seed
I was kind of scared to try these because of the pepper but they are actually really tasty. They're salty and sweet! I can definitely taste the pepper here and there but it's not too strong.

Cashew Power Clusters
I was glad I got the cashew power clusters again! These were my favorite snack from my previous Nature Box.

Lemon Almond Biscotti Bites
These were the first snacks I dug my hands into! They taste like a cereal but I'm not sure which one (Fruity Pebbles?). I finished these pretty fast they're my second favorite behind the cranberry bites.

Guacamole Bites
Another bag of treats I was nervous to try were the guacamole bites, I love avocados but I am kind of picky when it comes to guacamole.

Are you subscribed to Nature Box?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment