12.15.2014

December Birchbox ♥ Unboxing

I received my December Birchbox a few days ago, so like always I'm going to show you guys what I got. Last month I didn't post my November Birchbox post because well...I forgot. However, I still have the pictures of what I got saved on my computer. I figured it's kind of late to post my November Birchbox but if anybody wants to see what I got let me know and I will make it happen. Anyways, let's see what I got this month!

This month's theme is "Decked out". Birchbox filled this month's box with festive beauty samples picked for you!
Box overview
List of products
Davines Replumping Superactive Full-size, $39.50
What: This leave-in treatment fortifies strands' structure to leave them looking thick and shiny.
How: Spritz 5-10 sprays onto towel-dried hair, and style as desired.

*Bonus! This Davines replumping duo thickens and nourishes strands. (Full-size, $25.50)

Vasanti Cosmetics Kajal Extreme Intense Eye Pencil in Rose Gold Full-size, $18
What: Creamy, metallic liner that doesn't budge for up to eight hours.
How: Glide on a thin layer for a gilded look, or smudge a bolder line for extra shimmer.

SeaRX Anti-Wrinkle Facial Lift Treatment Serum Full-size, $34
What: With Dead Sea minerals and potent hydrators, this formula fights wrinkles and fine lines.
How: Smooth a thin layer onto clean skin. Wear alone or follow with moisturizer.

I wonder what's in this month's pillow pocket? Let's find out!

Manna Kadar Lip Locked Full-size, $24
What: All-in-one primer, stain, and gloss that's loaded with nourishing vitamins A and E.
How: Sweep onto lips for stay-all-day color.

Ruffian Nail Lacquer in Ruffian Red Full-size, $10
What: This flattering, 5-free scarlet polish dries to a glossy, streak-free finish.
How: Apply a base coat and follow with two coats of this long-lasting lacquer.

Here's am overview of everything I got. I love everything I got in this month's Birchbox (plus I got an extra sample) and can't wait to use them all! I am most excited to try out the rose gold eyeliner and anti-wrinkle serum!

Also Birchbox gave you a $10 off coupon to spend at the Gap. I don't usually shop at the Gap so I will probably give this to my mom or sister.

What did you get in your December Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment