12.20.2014

Christmas Favorites ♥ Crochet Patterns

As you guys know I've been posting a bunch of crochet patterns as part of 12 Days of DIY (which I'm falling behind but hopefully I will get them up all before Christmas Day!) however there is a lot of amazing Christmas crochet patterns already on the web so I decided to round up a few of my favorite crochet patterns that you crocheters can make as gifts or Christmas decor.

I love garlands! This Crochet Christmas Light Garland from One Sheepish Girl is one of my favorite. Imagine this in festive colors on top of a fireplace!

This crochet hook wallet would be such a cute gift to give to a fellow crochet or even knitter. It's by one of my favorite crochet blogger's Messyla, she has some awesome crochet patterns!

These Candy Ornaments from Twinkie Chan would look lovely on a Christmas tree.

I saw this adorable Bee and Puppcat coffee cup cozy a few weeks ago and needed to share it with you guys! It's the cutest coffee cup cozy I have ever seen!

I found these Crochet Christmas Tree on Pinterest and I fell in love with them! I need to make some of these trees for my room before Christmas!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. aaaaah all those craft are so cute!!! girly as well...do u upload the tutorial to youtube??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I don't upload on Youtube unfortunately but maybe one day...

      Delete