11.03.2014

October Favorites ♥ Beauty

Welcome November! I can't believe that this year is almost over! Time flies by so fast I'm afraid to blink! One thing I am excited for is the holiday season. I love that feeling of going out shopping all day in a comfy sweater and drinking a white peppermint mocha from Starbucks. Speaking of holidays I'm officially announcing that I will be participating in 12 Days of DIY yet again this year! I'm so excited I already have a few of the days planned out and I bet you guys will enjoy the projects! Anyways, on to the main purpose of this post, beauty favorites.

Olay Fresh Effects Refreshing Make-Up Removal Cloths:
I'm not sure if I've talked about these make up removal wipes before on here, but let me say that they are amazing! They erase all of your makeup without leaving harsh red splotches all over your face.

OPI Nail Lacquer in My Dogsled Is A Hybrid:
I don't own that many green nail polishes so I didn't feel guilty buying this OPI nail polish from their Nordic Collection at all! It's a stunning jade green creme polish that adds the perfect pop of color to any dull outfit!

Benefit Posie Balm:
My lips look lovely in this flush rose colored lip balm. It also is moisturizing which is the main reason why I adore this product!

Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Kitty:
This lipstick isn't as moisturizing as the Poise balm but I love it because it matches my lips perfectly! I sweep this on my lips whenever my lips need to look polished.

Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss:
I've mentioned this lip product plenty of times here on blog before. This lip butter has actually really grown on me and I even bought a second one! I love the smell and it takes care of my dried chapped lips.

Lioele Blooming Shiny Pearl Make Up Base: 
Personally I like for my skin to look dewy and fresh so I decided to add a make up base to my face routine so that my skin can look glowy. I apply this opalescent base over my BB cream and concealer and it illuminates my face.

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream:
When I was at Target a few weeks ago I saw this eye cream for an affordable price so I decided to buy it and see if it works or not. It does keep my eyes hydrated and it even brightens my under eyes a little.

My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask:
I haven't used sheet masks in a long time and since now is the time when my skin starts becoming dry I picked up a box of sheet masks from My Beauty Diary to lock in extra hydration. These are probably some of the best sheet masks I've used and especially love these black pearl ones because they really brighten my complexion.

Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream:
After testing out the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream I decided to try the original. This is more liquidy compared to the pure bb cream but I think is perfect for the colder weather.

What are some of your favorite beauty products you discovered in October?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment