11.12.2014

November ♥ Wishlist

November Wishlist

This month I don't have that many items on my wishlist because I'm currently saving up for holiday shopping! I mainly shop online for my Christmas gifts because I manage my money better behind my computer in my cozy pajamas then in stores. But there those few items that I can find cheaper in stores that I try to shop for early before all the stores get bombarded with last minute Christmas crazies. Anyways, let's get to the main purpose of this blog posts.

So lets start with Fantasy Life, I didn't think I would get this game at first because I couldn't quite grasp the concept of the game at first but I'm glad I got it because I'm obsessed with this game! I will do a full review on this game later but if you are thinking about getting this game I say get it! A wishlist wouldn't be complete without a few nail polishes. I've actually gotten both of these colors done at a nail salon before and have been meaning to find out their names so I can add them to my collection and I finally did! I've been a big macaron fan so when I saw this macaron coin purse I freaked! I've been eyeing this coin purse for a while and I probably won't be getting it for myself anything soon but it would make a lovely Christmas gift (hint hint, wink wink).

Are you a early or late Christmas shopper?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment