11.23.2014

Glowing Skin ♥ Favorite Primers

Now that the colder weather has arrived I've been making sure that I properly layer my beauty products. A new layer that I usually skip out on that I'm currently using are primers/make up bases. You usually use primers to make your make up stick on your face for much longer but I've been using tinted primers and applying them before and after to get a warmer glow to my face so that my face doesn't look pale and flat.

Revlon Photoready Skinlights: Technically this is a face illuminator but I mainly use it as a base. It's a neutral colored liquid that gives you a natural glowing complexion. This is a perfect product if you want to achieve the dewy look.

Etude House 8-in-1 CC Cream: This is a very light cc cream that makes me look very pale so instead of just slathering this on my face as it is I apply it on before (or sometimes after) my bb cream. Doing this really brightens my face and doesn't make me look like a ghost.

Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base: This is actually what it says it's a shimmery pearlescent base. I apply this after my bb cream and concealer because it does have the tendency to rub off quickly. Out of the three this is my favorite because I love the blush colored glow that illuminates my face.

What's your favorite primer/make up base?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment