11.11.2014

Fall Spotlight ♥ School Girl Style

School Girl Style
Left to right: Black loafers, HM Blouse, Japanese Uniform Sweater, F21 Pleated Plaid Skirt, Mini Leather Backpack, Boot Socks, Aymmy Take Out Bag, and Skullcandy Knockout Floral Headphones

On my last fall spotlight I touched briefly on the plaid phenomenon that is sweeping through fall. Well this time I will be talking about the school girl style that goes along perfectly with plaid items such as skirts and other accessories. I can't flip past a fashion blog or magazine with out seeing various "school girl" themed items I am especially seeing a lot of a-line collegiate coats that would look lovely over your outfits once it starts getting colder. Thankfully I am a huge fan of the academic looks because it makes you look sharp and sophisticated. To take part of the school girl trend just pair a cute school girl/sailor themed collared blouse with an adorable plaid skirt add a pair of knee high socks and loafers and grab your school lunch bag and you are ready to go!

Are you a fan of the school girl style?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment