11.02.2014

Drama Bum Sunday ♥ Dramas I Never Finished

I will admit that I don't finish every Korean drama that I start, I usually watch 3 to 5 dramas at once but only end finishing less then 3. There is usually two reasons why 1. I lose interest in the story line or 2. I get annoyed with the charters (and sometimes because the drama are too long!). Today I am sharing three dramas I never finish and explaining why. Enjoy!

Passionate Love
"Both handsome and rich, Kang Moo Yeol (Sung Hoon) has it all until the love of his life, Han Yoo Rim, passes away. Yoo Rim's younger sister, Han Yoo Jung (Choi Yoon Young) also struggles with the loss forcing her to grow up as an independent tomboy with a no-nonsense attitude. In a twist of fate, these two meet and find that they are linked by more then just the loss of Yoo Rim. Bound by the tragedy of their parents' pasts, these star-crosses lovers will find out their love alone is strong enough to preserve, or if it really isn't meant to be."

As a fan of Girls' Generation I started watching this drama because of Seo Hyun but she was only a few episodes so after that  I stopped watching Passionate Love. However can I say how much I hate it when they switch up the actors when they grow up, why can't they just use the same actors (this always
happens in Kdramas)? This always confuses me because they don't even try to make the actors look similar.


The Prime Minster And I
"At 42-years-old, Kwon Yool (Lee Beom Soo) is South Korea;s youngest primer minister ever. On top of his reputation of being an honest man of the utmost integrity, he;s also a widower who raises his three children alone. But what the public doesn't know is that despite his perfect image, Prime Minister Know is actually a struggling father devoid of even the most basic of parenting skills. Nam Da Jung (Yoona) is a journalist who resorts to writing trashy tabloids to support her ailing father, but when she chases Primer Minister Kwon for a lucrative expose, she ends up scooping a while lot more than she bargained for."

This drama also starts another Girls' Generation member, Yoona. Why do almost all of the members who act have to end up with a old man  actor this happened with Soo Young ever since she started acting, kind of disturbing if you ask me. That's one of the reasons why I didn't finish this drama the other reason is because the story line is just plain stupid.

Answer Me 1994
"Generation Y, meet Generation X: on the heels of the success of Answer Me 1997, '90s nostalgia continues with a prequel set in 1994. Journey with a group of college students as they discover the now legendary-then new- K pop group Sei Taiji and the Boys, as well as the Korean Basketball League, :new technology, and grungy fashion trends. Sometimes you've just got to look to your past in order to appreciate the present. Every generation is sure to find something to love in this field trip back into time!"

I actually watched half of this drama but that's when I started getting annoyed with this show. I loved watching this drama because it's set up in the early 90's of South Korea and I got to see what the past of was like. However the whole story revolves around the female lead and whom she marries. Every episode gives you a clue on which of the five boys who live with her she might marry in the future. I could tell who she marries just by watching a few episodes and I hated him so I stopped watching this drama when I finally got fed up with it. Cause I never finished this drama I never found out who she exactly gets married to but I bet it was the brother-like friend who she lived with in the beginning, if not let me know who she marries!

What dramas did you never finish and why?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment