11.11.2014

Beauty Review ♥ Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base

I've always loved the healthy dewy complexion. But I thought you always needed a good BB cream to give you that look but then I tried the Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Base and it make me rethink my whole makeup routine! Today I am going to reviewing this Lioele make up base and telling you why I love this product. Keep reading to find out why!

(This is what the makeup base that looks like sheered out)

What it does:
"Unlike common makeup base that corrects skint tone only, luster and texture can be gorgeously enhanced by the light diffusing color system containing pearl for a radiant look."

Pros:
- Brightens
- Highlights
- A little goes a long way
- Gives your face a beautiful shimmery glow
- Stays on throughout the day
- Makes your makeup stay on longer
- Cute packaging! Reminds me of Sailor Moon!
- Light
- Buildable

Cons:
- none

My experience:
The thing I love about this makeup base is that you can use it multiple ways. You can apply this shimmery pearl base over or under your makeup to highlight special features on your face or mix it with some of your BB cream or foundation to give you a natural glow. It's also very buildable you can sheer it down to a get a healthy glow or wear it more heavily with more shimmer.

Would I recommend this?
Yes! If you are looking for a primer/make up base that provides a hint of pink shimmer then this is the product for you!

You can purchase the Lioele Blooming Shimmer Pearl Make Up Base here

Have you tried this product before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment