11.14.2014

Beauty Review ♥ It's Skin Babyface BB Cream in Silky

Last week I received a package from RoseRoseShop and tucked instead was this adorable Babyface BB Cream tube by It's Skin. After using this for a few days I quickly realized how incredible this bb cream is. Check out the full review down below!

What does it do?
"Help to maintain clear skin naturally covers skin blemishes to give, not a long time dark ning."

Pros:
- Covers blemishes
- Contains UVA/UVB SPF 36++
- Cute Packaging (but the wings do not come off since it's not part of the tube)
- Affordable
- Natural coverage
- A little goes a long
- Moisturizing

Cons:
- Only comes in one shade
- Smaller then you would think

My experience:
When I first received this in the mail I thought it was smaller then I thought it would be (it's smaller then my iphone). Within the first application I noticed a very faint fruity smell. This bb cream covers my spots and blemishes and makes my face look amazing! I adore this bb cream it's become my new favorite!

Would I recommend this product?
Yes! I love this bb cream because it makes my skin look natural and covers my blemishes. It's my new favorite bb cream!

You can buy the It's Skin Babyface Silky BB Cream here

Have you tried this BB cream before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment