10.01.2014

September in Photos ♥ Blogtober

Welcome to Blogtober! Yes, you heard me I will be blogging everyday (or every other day) the whole month of October. I've been really MIA the past couple of weeks so I'm going to turn that around and start blogging more and I want you to join me this month. For the first day of October I have a recap of what I did in September but in photos. (WARNING: tons of puppy cuteness) 

Lucy is so posh.
Found this cinnamon roll gum! I love the Extra Dessert Delights gum line!
We went to this new pizza place and they have the biggest of slices of pizza I have ever seen! One slice is bigger then a one whole pizza! I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I finished a majority of it.
I was so excited to get this in the mail! I love Hello Kitty and I can't wait to start crocheting her and her crew.
One of Lucy's Halloween costume. Yes she will have more then one.
During one of the weekends in September me and my family went to Helen, Ga. It's an old fashioned town up in northern Georgia. Here are some photos from our adventure.
Some cute artwork outside a small cafe in Helen.
Isn't this the cutest little "pet stop" for puppies! Lucy didn't drink any tho...
A lot of the stores in Helen are also houses this particular house had an upstairs that had a bedroom decorated really cute so I had to take a few pictures.
I was trying to take a cute picture of Lucy but I accidentally caught this instead. hehe
Lucy's face when I play ACNL.
The other day my sister and I made these Sailor Moon Brooch cookies! I decorated the cookies, they are not perfect but still cute! Oh and they tasted amazing but I would recommend you guys to make these smaller because ours were huge! (3 servings per cookie)

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment