10.02.2014

September Favorites ♥ Beauty

It's a new month so it's time for another beauty favorites!

Maybelline Masterprecise Felt Eyeliner:
Finding a good felt eyeliner is very hard to find but my sister recommend me this eyeliner by Maybelline. It's pretty amazing not my favorite felt eyeliner but it's pretty darn good. It makes dark precise lines but it doesn't last too long because it fades within a few hours.

Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder:
Another product recommend by my sister is this dream wonder powder also by Maybelline. I actually never use powders because I think they all work the same but my sister said it holds in oil really well and guess what? It really does! It makes my face look matte for hours.

Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm:
I got this in my Birchbox last month. It's not a color that I'm typically drawn to but I'm glad that I got this in my September Birchbox. It's a dark nude color but it looks lovely on my lips.

Tocca Green Tea and Lemon Hand Cream:
I also got this hand cream in my September Birchbox. It smells amazing and moisturizes my hands.

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate:
Another Birchbox fave! Makes my face soft and smooth and smells heavenly!

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer:
I love looking for new concealers because concealers are one of my favorite beauty products. This product conceals yet brightens my under eye circles.

The Body Shop No More Rough Stuff Pumice:
I bought this because I heard that it smooths out rough patches like elbows and knees. My only problem is using this kind of hurts after a few minutes but totally worth it if you hate dry patches.

Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover:
I haven't used a hair remover cream since I first started shaving at age 13. I usually shave with a razor and shave cream but I wanted to test out a hair remover cream to see which works better and last longer. It removes all of my hair and makes my legs soft.

What are some of your favorite beauty products?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment