10.08.2014

October ♥ Wishlist

October WIshlist

As we whirl down to the last few months of this year now is the time of new releases (games, books, etc). This month a new crochet book by one of my favorite crochet blogs comes out and two new 3ds games, Super Smash Bros and Pokemon Art Academy. It's the little things that makes these last three months exciting!

Now that it's autumn I want a new dark lipstick, last year I bought MAC's Rebel lipstick and this year I'm thinking about getting the Etude House Princess Happy Ending lipstick in Belle, which is a beautiful purple rose color that I think would look lovely during this season. I don't think I own a purple lip color either so I think it would be perfect. I'm not a fan of dark nail polishes but during this season I find myself wearing a few dark shades on my nails. One plum colored nail polish I've been crushing on is Essie's soul mate, could it be my soul mate on my fingers this Autumn? Lastly, I want a crepe maker! Not just any crepe maker a electric crepe pan at that! I already how to make crepes on a stove top but I think a electric crepe maker would make my life (and crepes) easier and no stove required.

What's on your October wishlist?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment