10.18.2014

October Birchbox ♥ Unboxing

Every month I look forward to receiving my monthly present (No! Not that one) from Birchbox. The endless amount of options that could await for me inside makes me as giddy as a child on Christmas! Let's see what amazing goodies are inside this month's box.

Box overview
 List of products
Atelier Cologne Santal Carmin Cologne Absolue Collection Metal Full-size, $195
What: A soulful, sophisticated fragrance, from top notes of bergamot to a base of Indian papyrus.
How: Dab a small amount on each wrist. A little of this concentrated scent will last all day.

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner Full-size, $45
What: Award-winning gel that degunks pores for fewer blackheads and smoother skin.
How: Two or three times weekly, apply a thin layer to areas of concern. Rinse after 5-10 minutes.

Toni&Guy Classic Shine Gloss Serum Full-size, $15
What: This silky, lightweight treatment leaves hair smooth, glossy, and frizz-free.
How: Rub serum between palms and work through ends of dry, styled hair.

 ???
Lord & Berry Pailettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Black Full-size, $18
What: This blendable pencil from the UK brand is studded with bits of sliver shimmer.
How: Glide along the lashline for a look that's anything-but-basic black.

ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick in Kitty Full-size, $24
What: Hydrating, semi-matte formula in a soft pink shade that lasts as long as the party does.
How: Swipe onto lips for nourishing color. Wear for a natural look or to balance a bold eye.

I didn't really enjoy this month's box. The only items I can see myself using is the ModelCo lipstick and the that Lord & Berry glitter eyeliner. I already have a cleanser that I love and I have no interest in the shine serum. So looks like my $10 payed for that lipstick this month.

What did you get in your October Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment