10.20.2014

Music Favorites ♥ Autumn Albums

This season instead of making a whole autumn playlist I thought I would share a few of my favorite albums that have that "fall feel". During autumn I like to listening to softer songs like ballads each one of these albums have a quite a few ballad songs. 

Artist: Roy Kim
Album: Home
Favorite Songs: Home, When Autumn Comes, Hold On, and Nothing Lasts Forever

Artist: Panic! At The Disco
Album: Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die!
Favorite Songs: Vegas Lights, Girls/Girls/Boys, Causal Affair, and Collar Full

Artist: Busker Busker
Album: 버스커 버스커 2집
Favorite Songs: Autumn Night, Love At First, Night, and Beautiful Age

Artist: F(x)
Album: Pink Tape
Favorite Songs: Shadow, Signal, Goodbye Summer, and Snapshot

Artist: IU
Album: Modern Times
Favorite Songs: Bad Day, Modern Times, Red Shoes, and Voice Mail

Artist: Winner
Album: 2014 S/S
Favorite Songs: Color Ring, Different, I'm Him, and Empty

Let me know what your favorite autumn albums are in the comments below!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment