10.27.2014

Monthly Wishlist ♥ Korean Beauty

Korean Beauty Wishlist
(left to right) Aritaum Full Cover Liquid ConcealerEtude House Minnie Mouse Cushion CaseInnisfree Green Tea Balancing CreamEtude House AC Clinic Intense Pink PowderEtude House My Castle Hand Cream, Etude House Cotton Puff, Etude House Face Conditioning Cream

I've been really into Korean beauty products again. I went through a phase in summer where I didn't show that much interest in Korean makeup and skincare but now I am at it again! I actually placed a huge order on RoseRoseShop a few weeks ago mainly on skincare stuff but when I get my package I will make sure to share what I got. As for now here are a few items I'm been crushing on.

Starting off with Etude House's new hand cream the My Castle Hand Cream, this is by far the cutest packaging I've seen by Etude House! I first saw this in the Kdrama "My Lovely Girl" which starts Krystal from F(x) (who happens to model for Etude House), this immediately caught my eyes and I really want need it! Lately I've been getting a lot of pimples (ugh) so I've been looking for pimple reducing products like the Etude House AC Clinical Pink Powder and the Aritaum Full Cover Liquid Concealer. Another thing I've been looking for a new moisturizer I'm currently debating to get the either the Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream or the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream. If any of you have tried either of those products let me know if you like them or not.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment