10.11.2014

ModCloth ♥ Wishlist

ModCloth Wishlist
(Left to right) Biscuit Bag, Creative Consultant Coat, Get A Head Sweater, Irregular Choice Sneaker, Sunday Branch WalletPaw Mug, and Get A Head Start Socks

The other day I was browsing through the ModCloth website and I saw some pretty cute things that I wanted to share. I know I already posted my monthly wishlist but I wanted to make another just on ModCloth because their stuff is different and unique from other online stores. If you are interested in any of these things I would advise you to get it asap before someone else does cause their stuff sells fast!

Starting off with the clothes I think I found my ideal coat, it's so adorable and I love it but it's kind of expensive. Don't these sneakers scream Kyary Pamyu Pamyu? I can totally see her wearing these and bouncing around to"Pon Pon Pon". I've been looking for a new purse and wallet so when I found this biscuit cookie purse I knew I needed it in my life! Now all I need is a matching wallet, I probably won't get this adorable wallet but I do think it would make a cute autumn wallet. Lastly I included some Halloween-ish items to the wishlist since Halloween is only a few weeks away! This pullover with an embroidered lace skull is absolutely my type of style add in these Day of the Dead theme socks and you have the perfect Halloween lounge wear!

Do you shop at ModCloth?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment