10.29.2014

Last Minute Halloween Ideas ♥ Links

Can you believe we are only two days away from Halloween! Here are some of my favorite Halloweeny projects I found online. Enjoy!

I really wanted to post a garland crochet pattern for Halloween but unfortunately I didn't have time to make one this year. Thankfully I found this quick and easy Halloween garland, you can whip this together overnight to decorate your room and/or home.

I love this Day of the Dead candy party tray! I think it's a brilliant way to serve your favorite Halloween candy but still be festive.

If you don't know how your going to do your hair for Halloween The Beauty Department put together this guide to help you out.

Leftover candy bars! Just think of the variety of candy to choose from!

Lastly, this cotton candy costume is the cutest thing I have ever seen! The baby doesn't too thrilled but I bet the mom had a blast making the costume. Even if you don't have a baby I bet this would be a great pet costume idea too!

Are you ready for Halloween?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment