10.31.2014

Halloween TAG ♥ Halloween Kpop Party Playlist




 Happy Halloween! Last year I shared my Halloween kpop party playlist so I decided I would add more songs to my playlist from the previous playlist and share my favorite kpop Halloween-ish music videos. Enjoy and remember to have fun but be safe tonight!

For Halloween I will be dressing up in my Animal Crossing villager costume and walking my dog (or..um... Isabelle, I made a dog costume for Lucy) and will be making crescent mummy veggie sausage dogs (they taste amazing!), watching Halloween specials on TV and handing out candy to trick-or-treaters (anyone else planning on counting all the Elsa's tonight?)


Halloween Tag

1. What is your favorite Halloween movie?
Honestly I don't have any favorite Halloween movies. I guess anything by Tim Burton.

2. If you were in a horror movie how far would you get?
I think I would actually make it pretty far cause I don't get scared of the "typical" horror movie things and I wouldn't do anything stupid like enter a haunted house in the middle of night.

3. What is your favorite memory of Halloween?
Trick-or-treating with my cousins when I was younger. We use to get together every year but then we grew up.



4. Your best/worst Halloween costume?
My costume this year is actually my new favorite costume! As for the worst probably a devil.

5. How do you get into the Halloween spirit?
Eating candy, making DIY Halloween costumes, and watching Halloween specials.

6. Favorite Halloween decoration?
My dog! She has three costumes this year and she's so adorable!

7. Name one unusual thing that you're afraid of?
The Cheshire cat from the animated Alice and Wonderland movie. I'm not a fan of creepy smiles.


8. Vampires or zombies?
Neither. I don't understand the obsession people have with zombies nowadays.

9. Werewolves or ghosts?
Werewolves, because somewhere inside is a puppy.

10. Creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Creepy dolls! I grew up with dolls and we even have a porcelain ballerina doll hidden in one of our closets and I can't understand why people get scared of them, they're just dolls.

11. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes



(˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻) Check out the full playlist here (˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻)

2pm - Go Crazy!


Orange Caramel - My Copycat


Seo Tai Ji - Christmalo.win

(˼●̙̂ ̟ ̟̎ ̟ ̘●̂˻)
Have a happy and safe Halloween!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment