10.13.2014

Game Review ♥ Super Smash Bros

If you are a gamer then you have probably heard of the video game 'Super Smash Bros'. it's a game that was origanlly out for the Game Cube years ago. Recently Nintendo came out with an new portable version for the Nintendo 3DS. A lot of people (including me) have been waiting for this game since it was announced last year and now it's officially released! I've been playing this game nonstop ever since I got it and today I will be reviewing it. I also took some game play pictures for you guises, sometimes I forget that you can take photos with the 3DS but I remembered this time!

Game play pictures
 
Super Smash Bros is a fighting game where characters from other games (like Kirby, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, etc.) come together in a battle tournament and fight for fun.

Pros:
There is a whole lot of content! You can fight by yourself, with friends or with people online. There is also story mode (kind of) which you can also play along with friends (I haven't tried played this yet because I'm waiting for my sister to get her copy so we can play together). Also the list of characters in this game is amazing! You can also unlock more characters and stages too.

Cons:
I don't really have anything bad to say about this game besides the controls but that's just something I need to adjust to. Oh and it's quite challenging if I do say so myself. Even normal mode is quite difficult but that just makes the game more entertaining!

You can purchase Super Smash Bros for the Nintendo 3DS here

Have you played Super Smash Bros before?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment