10.05.2014

Drama Bum Sunday ♥ Currently Watching

So I've always wanted to start a series on Korean dramas because I've seen so many so why not start one now? Every Sunday I will be reviewing some old and new dramas that I've watched and give my opinion on the drama. We can also discuss in the comments. Oh and don't worry I will notify you guises if the post includes spoilers (I hate it when people spoil dramas for me). For the first "Drama Bum Sunday" I will be sharing what dramas I'm currently watching. So let's go ahead and start!

My Lovable Girl
"Lee Hyun (Rain) is a brilliant music producer, but due to a traumatic accident that took the life of his girlfriend, his heart has never been able to recover. Since then, each day has been a struggle to keep up appearances as the CEO of a top talent agency, until Yoon Se Na (Krystal Jung)-his beloved girlfriend's little sister-moves to Seoul with hopes of making it big as a songwriter. As music soothes their shared wounds, both Hyun Wook and Se Na also discover the inspiration to fall in love with one another."

This drama really intrigued me because of the actors in it, Rain and F(x)'s Krystal. The story seems kind of creepy if you ask me, the guy falls for his dead girlfriend's younger sister! Kind of weird if you ask me. However one thing that I like was that they actually use the real name of bands and don't make up made up groups (I'm waiting for the new Infinite sub group!). Overall I haven't really made up whether I like this drama or not but I'll let you guys know in a future review.

Discovery of Romance
"Han Yeo Reum's (Jung Yoo Mi) life seems perfect. She is a designer who owns her own successful workshop, she lives with her two best childhood friends, and she has a sweet, successful boyfriend of 3 years, Nam Ha Jin (Sung Joon), who might pop the big question any day. Her life seems to be heading in the right direction, until she suddenly comes face to face with her selfish and snobby, but somehow charming, designer ex-boyfriend of 5 years, Kang Tae Ha (Eric Moon). As Han Yeo Reum begins working closely with Kang Tae Ha on a design project, old feelings begun to re-emerge. Meanwhile, it seems that Nam Ha Jin is facing his own crisis of love when his childhood friend, Ahn Ah Rim, declares her feelings for him. Will the members of this massive love square be able to sort through their complicated, tangled feelings to find true love?"

I came across this drama on TV, It was just starting and it immediately grabbed my attention because it was so juicy. This drama really keeps you on your feet one minute she loves one man and the other minute she likes the other, kind of like the shows in the states but with a Korean twist. I have my favorite guy so I want him to get the girl in the end but knowing my knowledge of kdramas she will end up with the other one but we will see. I will probably review this drama next weekend because it ends this week!

Fated to Love You
"The hard working, kind and timid Kim MI Young (Jang Nara) has little in the way of education, beauty or wealth, but all that changes after a fateful night of accidental passion with the spoiled, rice heir of a family company, Lee Gun (Jang Hyuk). Her insignificant existence completely transforms when she finds out she is pregnant and must tie her life to his in a shot-gun wedding. The couple decided to make the best of a bad situation, but just when Lee Gun begins to show his growing affection for Kim Mi Young, his first love re-enters the picture to stake her claim."

I also randomly stumbled across this drama on TV and decided to watch it because it was on episode one and I hadn't watched it before. The story line is pretty good but I find that a lot of main things lack in this drama, like for one the couple is just so bland! The girl basically doesn't have any personality at all and is so boring! The guy is somewhat entertaining but whenever he starts opening up to the girl he locks himself up. Overall this couple just doesn't work! Another thing that bothers me is that they're throwing in all the typical drama endings (like memory loss, accidents, death, studying abroad, etc.) and it's honestly exhausting to watch all these things all at once and it's still not even finished!

Are any of you currently watching these drama? Let me know which one is your favorite and let's start a discussion!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment