9.19.2014

September ♥ Wishlist

September Wishlist

This month the new Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit comes out and I can't wait to play it this weekend! I probably own every single Cooking Mama game that's ever been released and while the game itself is pretty much the same it's always fun to see what they add to the newer games. H&M is currently having free shipping on all orders so if you've been eyeing something off their website now is the time to get it! I've been crushing on this two piece pajama set and these bear slippers. As for beauty products, the new EOS lip balm looks really cool because it's coconut milk flavor! Also I've been really interested in the new Drops of Youth Eye Concentrate by The Body Shop and the Veet hair remover cream, which I just bought and can't wait to use.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment