8.28.2014

Style Crush ♥ Jessica Jung

Lately I've been watching the Jessica and Krystal reality show, which follow's the lives of Girls' Generation Jessica and her younger sister F(x)'s Krystal. As I was watching I've noticed how much I love Jessica's style so I decided to do a style crush post on her since I haven't made one in a while.

Her style is very feminine but also really basic. She always seems to wear classic pieces and rarely ever wears anything trendy (like most kpop idols do). I especially love her airport fashion because her outfits always look comfortable and cute. I also noticed that she always seems to pair some comfy trainers with her airport looks. Overall her style is girly and sophisticated.

Who is your current style muse?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment