8.13.2014

Korean Skincare Haul ♥ Etude House, Innisfree, etc.

A few weeks ago I ordered some Korean skincare products as my birthday present to myself and I finally received everything! I basically ordered a new skincare routine because I want to do the Korean 10 step regime, which consists of ten different skincare products every night. So far I have 7 products but I still need an essence, ampoule, and a makeup remover (if you have any recommendations let me know!), but I'll probably get those before I update you guys on my new skincare routine. Anyways, here is what I got...

Etude House Wonder Pore Freshner
I've been wanting to try the Wonder Pore line by Etude House for a long time now, also the packaging is really cute! I've heard that the freshner is amazing so I can't wait to try this out!

Etude House Wonder Pore Whipping Foaming
Part of the 10 step Korean routine is cleansing twice, with both an oil and foam cleanser. I looked at so many foaming cleanser but was always intrigued with this one so I went ahead and got it.

Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum
I absolutely love anything with green tea in it so when I see beauty products with green tea in them I have to get them! I have also seen many positive review on this serum so I have high hopes for this.

The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Rich Oil
This is the second cleanser I will be using. This is an oil cleanser that is suppose to help you fully remove your makeup. It's basically an oil makeup remover but with cleansing properties.

The Face Shop Rice Ceramide Moisture Emulsion
I have never used an emulsion before but from what I've read it's a mixture between a toner and serum. This product is suppose to lighten and add moisture to the skin.

Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
In Korean they use creams instead of moisturizers so I looked up the best creams they have in Korea and I found this one! Apparently this cream won a few awards. It even comes with a handy spoon so you don't have to get your fingers inside the container, which is great and very hygienic.

I will be using these products for a month and do a review post on each one of them as well as a updated skincare routine letting you guys know what the results of my 10 step Korean regime.

Which one of these products do you want me to review first?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment