8.05.2014

July Favorites ♥ Random

It's time for my July random favorites! I didn't post any June favorites so I combined both June and July's random favorites together in one post. I got a majority of these on my birthday, I planned on making a birthday haul but I never did.

Alka-Seltzer Heartburn + Gas Reliefchews: I get really bad heartburn from time to time (especially when I eat fast food) so when I saw the Alka-Seltzer Heartburn Reliefchews on TV and I went ahead and bought them.

Vitafusion Sleepwell Gummies: I have sleeping problems every now and then, i even made a post on my favorite sleep products. These are tougher then regular gummies so you have to chew these for a lot longer.

I bought Tomodachi Life back in June and I've really been enjoying it so far. I've been playing this game for two months and I'm at that point where I've done everything and I just casually play here and there but it's still fun and really quirky. You can check out my review on Tomodachi Life here.

This lovely card is from my younger sister. She gave it to me on my birthday and i adore it! This is by far my favorite card ever!

Another birthday gift I received is this light pink Rebecca Minkoff satchel. This is my first designer bag ever and I've been wearing it almost everyday this month.

I love collecting cows so when I saw this cute plush cow I immediately had to get it! My sister gave me this hot pink octopus that she got in her Kawaii box for my birthday.

Lucy! I've had Lucy for about 4 months now and it's been the 4 best months of my life! She is the sweetest, cutest, and bites a lot, but I love her so much and couldn't imagine my life without her. Isn't she adorable!

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment