8.03.2014

July Favorites ♥ Beauty

It's time again for my beauty monthly favorites! I've been using most of these products since back when I was on vacation and I'm here to share my most favorite ones with you all. You will see some body, face, skinacare, and a few lip products in this favorites post so let's go ahead and get started!

Clean And Clear Night Relaxing All-In-One Cleansing Wipes: I've been using these wipes all summer long to take off my make up before thoroughly cleaning my face and I've really enjoyed them. The scent is especially nice if you use these night right before you go to sleep.

Soap And Glory The Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer: Soap and Glory has amazing smelling products that never disappoint me, like this moisturizing lotion! It heals my chapped skin making it feel smooth and leaves behind a heavenly scent!

Benefit Posie Balm: I got this lip balm in my July Birchbox and have been using it almost everyday since! This lip balm is moisturizing and I love the shade I got. As soon as I finish this I'm going to buy the full-size.

Maybelline Baby Lips Crystal in Twinkling Taupe and Crystal Kiss: Maybelline recently came out with their new crystal Baby Lips collection and I'm in love with them! I got three but I've been using these two the most. Speaking of crystals.. have any of guys watched the new Sailor Moon Crystal? The graphics are so dreamy and the show is as cute and quirky as I remember!

Wet N Wild Lip Stick in Just Peachy: I wanted a light pink peachy color that resembled the Lime Crime lipstick "Babette" so I looked online and this was the closest dupe I could find. It was pretty inexpensive so I went ahead and got it. I'm not sure if I would call it a Babette dupe (I don't own it so I can't say anything) but I love the color, it's a great everyday lipstick.

LUSH Sparkle Toothy Tabs: These toothy tabs have always intrigued me ever since I first saw them. They have many different flavors to choose from but I decided to get sparkle because I wanted my teeth to have sparkles, hehe. While the taste of these are odd I do think they do a great job at cleaning teeth. Next I will get a different flavor.

LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask: One of my favorite mask to get at LUSH is cupcake. It's smells delicious and is affordable. If you are looking to treat yourself I would highly suggest this.

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist: To freshen up my face throughout the day I use this mist by Tony Moly. It smells nice and the mist gets my face in one spritz, plus the packaging it adorably cute!

Tony Moly Panda's Dream Cool Eye Stick: Another kawaii gadget is this eye stick also by Tony Moly. I've used another eye stick before but it didn't really do anything so I went ahead and bought this one to see if it's any better and it is! This eye cream slides better then the other one and I've seen better results with this too.

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment