8.08.2014

Fitness Friday ♥ What I Ate

Welcome to another week's Fitness Friday post. This was my first week of eating healthy so I wanted to update you guys with my favorite meals and snacks of the week. Also I wanted to share the app I've been using to track all the food I've been eating.

 I bought these dark chocolate covered pomegranates to chew on when I want something sweet. They actually taste amazing! (like chocolate covered raisins) This bag took me a week to finish because I only ate like 4-5 pieces a day but next time I plan to buy more bags.

 Wasa whole wheat crackers with hummus and avocado.

 I love VitaTops! They are a great healthy snack that you can take to school or work.

 Banana pancakes with fruit.

 Oatmeal with strawberries.

 Whole wheat wrap with carrots hummus and a light babybel.

Green smoothie.

 I'm not a huge fan of salads but this one from Steak And Shake was really good because it had a bunch of fruits and veggies. I'm going to try and make this at home.

I've been using this app to track all my meals and it's cute too, which is very important to me! You simply take a photo of whatever you're eating and fill in the information like how many calories it has, what it is, etc. It also tells you what day you ate such and such and at what time. This app has really been helping me keep track of how healthy I'm eating, I really recommend this app!

What healthy (or unhealthy) foods did you eat this week?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment