8.14.2014

August ♥ Wishlist

August Wishlist

I feel like I haven't posted a wishlist in forever! I love making monthly wishlist because it's a fun way to remind myself of things I need or want to get myself that month.

I've been really into tea right now especially David's Tea. They have such unique flavors like birthday cake and cotton candy and they also have these really cool tea steepers, you insert loose leaf tea let it brew and with a flip of a switch the tea magically pours out without any weird findings. To top of your tea why not use a milk frother for a foamy topping. Beauty goodies I've been crushing on lately are the Redken pillow proof dry shampoo and the new Essie summer collection nail colors look really fun. Last but not least Hyrule Warriors comes out next month and I really want need to get a Wii U before this game comes out, Lana is so cute! (and the only reason I want to play the game) speaking of Wii U what other games should I get?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment