8.19.2014

August Birchbox ♥ Unboxing

Today I will be unveiling what I got in my August Birchbox with you guys. This month Birchbox unboxed three of their members boxes on their Youtube channel. I remember loving the second box but I actually got a mixture of all three boxes, which is fun. This month's box is all about lightening up your last few weeks of summer so Birchbox sent some products to help you get over your summertime sadness. Enjoy!

Box overview
List of products
Hello Breath Spray In Pink Grapefruit Mint Full-size, $11.50 
What: This alcohol-free, purse-friendly mist uses xylitol to freshen up your breath on the go.
How: Open your mouth, spritz once or twice, and get to mingling.

Key West Aloe Mango Moisturizing Lotion Full-size, $12
What: Packed with 50% aloe vera, this antioxidant-rich hydrator leaves skin silky-smooth.
How: Massage this fast-absorbing lotion into skin, focusing on dry spots like elbows and knees.

Paula's Choice RESIST Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum Full-size, $37
What: Rentinol-powered antiaging treatment  that fades dark spots and smooths away wrinkles.
How: Before bed, gently smooth a few drops into clean, dry skin. Safe for the eye area too.

I recently found out that these are actually called pillow pockets! I just now realized that they do look like pillows too! hehe (-‿◦☀)

Harvey Prince Ageless Full-size, $12
What: This grapefruit-sandalwood blend leaves skin smelling youthful.
How: Apply tp pulse points for instant freshness (and a spring in your step).

ModelCo Shimmer Bronzer Full-size, $22
What: This lightweight pressed powder gives skin a natural-looking glow with a hint of shimmer.
How: Using a blush brush, light dust onto hollows of cheeks, across forehead, and over chest.

Overall I was really satisfied with this month's box. I love how all the size of the samples were bigger then usual (aside from the perfume) I really don't like it when they send smaller sized samples that I can only use once or twice, I need at least a week to find out if I like something or not. My favorites from this box are hands down the serum and breathspray. I love getting skincare products in my box because I love trying out new skincare products, and Birchbox always seems to send me amazing skincare products. The breathspray looks really cute too, I will be keeping this in my purse from now on.

What did you get in your August Birchbox?

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment