7.12.2014

What's In My Bathroom Cabinet ♥ Travel Edition

While I was in Florida we stayed at a hotel with a bathroom cabinet and since I've always wanted a bathroom cabinet I filled it with all of my personal goodies and thought I would take advantage of this opportunity (because I will probably never own one of these myself) and make a  "What's in my bathroom cabinet' (travel edition). I didn't really separate the shelves into selections I just put them where the bottles and tubes fit and looked right.

Top Shelf: This first shelf holds some hair products and body spray to the left. In the middle I have my sunscreens, moisturizer, and toothbrush. The right side contains my deodorant and a travel size body cream.

(left to right)
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray
- BathAndBodyWorks Velvet Sugar Body Spray
- It's A 10 Leave-In-Conditioner
- Supergoop! Sunscreen Day Cream
- Supergoop! Everyday Face and Body Lotion
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-wrinkle Cream
- Secret Clinical Strength Waterproof
- SoapAndGlory The Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer
- Oral B Pink Toothbrush

Middle Shelf: This part of the shelf holds most of my skincare products such as my Clarisonic, cleanser, eye serum, and cotton pads. I also have some LUSH Tooth Tabs because I forgot to bring toothpaste so I just bought these cause they looked interesting.

- Clarisonic
- Philosophy Purity Cleanser
- LUSH Sparkle Toothy Tabs
- Racinne Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum
- Cotton Pads

Bottom Shelf: Like the other shelves this one is randomly thrown together. To the left are my beauty gummies and my heartburn chews (because I get heartburn from time to time). In the middle I have a face serum I'm currently testing and some lotion to put on after being in the sun, I didn't really stay outside for a long time but I bought just in case (I'm still as pale as ever). On the far right I have my toner and my hair cream and wide tooth comb.

- Natures Bounty Hair,Skin, and Nails Gummies
- Alka-Seltzer Heartburn+Gas Relief Chews
- Boots Expert Anti-Blemish Serum
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration After Sun
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturzing Hair Cream
- Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Refreshing Toner

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment