7.21.2014

Vacation ♥ Haul

It's been literally 3 weeks since I came back from my vacation and I noticed that I hadn't posted my vacation haul yet? Mainly cause our internet has been acting really stupid since we came back and it goes on and off randomly throughout the day. Anyways, here are the things I bought while in Florida, I didn't get anything special that I couldn't get here. (well besides Lush and the backpack)

I saw a Lush store for the first time in a long time (they got rid of all the Lush's where I live). I know I can get this stuff for a lot cheaper on the UK website but since I was on holiday I decided to spoil myself a little. I bought the Cupcake Fresh Face Mask (my favorite), Sparkle Toothy Tabs, and Tender Is The Night Massage Bar.

We stopped by Wal-Mart a few times to picked up food and such so from Wal-Mart I got some Botan Rice Candy and a Wet And Wild lipstick in Peachy Kiss.

I finally found this backpack from Forever 21! I've been eyeing it online for a while but could never find it in person thankfully I found it before I went to Magic Kingdom.

I also got this kitty compact from Forever 21. Oh and did you guys know that they sell Tony Moly at Urban Outfitters? I was so surprise to see them their! So I picked up this Panda Eye Stick since my Etude House Ice Cream Stick is running low.

I forgot to bring body lotion so I popped inside Sephora and bought a Soap And Glory body moisturizer, because Soap And Glory products smell AMAZING! 

X♥X♥
-Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment